We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
In the course of your use of this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (such as our Contact form), including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication
The information we collect may be used to:
- Administer our website and business
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- Handle inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.